CohesionForce, Inc. (CFI) is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) that specializes in advanced software engineering. CFI has progressed from our founding in 1998 with measured growth focused on providing innovative solutions and collaborative teaming for complete support to our Prime and Government customers.
CFI's demonstrated performance has been primarily in Command & Control (C2) systems, missile defense systems, modeling and simulation frameworks, and legacy system modernization. CFI has built a team of innovative, multi-disciplined, and highly skilled software professionals. The company also has a dedicated training facility offering software development and process management courses to both government and industry partners.
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Established in May of 1998.
- Headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Our initial service offering was software engineering for C2 systems.
- Current service offering has been expanded.
- Develops innovative solutions using Model Driven Architecture (MDA) and Model Driven Development (MDD)
- Dedicated Computer Training Lab.